Ruins of the chapel of Liubavas Manor. Watercolour by Arūnas Paslaitis, 1995
Fragment of the layout of Liubavas Manor in 1857.
The layout drawn up for Countess Kamila Tiškevičiūtė Slizienienė (Kamila Tyszkiewiczówna Slizieniowa).
Retrospective hypothetic images of façades of buildings in 1857 give the feeling of the atmosphere in the manor at that time.
A letter of the building in the list (see below) corresponds with the legend of the layout.
Central Part (Manor Farmstead)